Result of Asia Fans Choice Awards 2006-2007

20 01 2007



Keep the followings in mind:
1) 40% of the votes was from moderators and the other 60% of the votes was from the registered members!
2) 10 admins/mods casted their votes, & 111 valid votes were from registered members (valid = follow the guidelines)
3) If you really want to know all the specific calculations, please e-mail Bubbletea through her email bubbletea2702@yahoo.com and she’ll send to you the excel data page via e-mail!
4) for the best performances and best male singer
5) Thanks and see you next year!

Best Female Singer / Nữ Ca Sĩ Xuất Sắc Nhất
Thiên Kim

Best Male Singer / Nam Ca Sĩ Xuất Sắc Nhất
Lâm Nhật Tiến

Most Improved Singer / Ca Sĩ Có Tiến Bộ Nhất
Băng Tâm

Best Performance On Stage / Phần Biển Diễn Hay Nhất
Tình Đời – Thiên Kim


Actions

Information




%d bloggers like this: